YASTECH SUMMER TOUR SERIES PART 5
Welcome back to our final Summer Tour everybody! As summer comes to a close, our fun series following around our YasTech team on their summer vacations has come to an end too.
In our last edition we all learnt the tragic news…. Megan is officially off the market. Sorry YXE bachelors.
Next up is… our little Michelle! Though things were a little hectic with her gone, we are glad she managed to have an awesome summer escape with her bestie. Check out some highlights of her trip below.
Edition 5: Michelle Novick
Name: Michelle Novick
Position: Office Manager/ Office Administrator
# of Days on Holidays: 5
KM’s from YasTech Headquarters: 1,200 km
Where did you go on your holiday?
- Horseshoe Canyon (Badlands)
- Horsethief Canyon
- Hoodoo Trail
- Calgary Zoo
What was the pit and peak of your trip?
- Pit: Place was closed for bubble tea, got stuck in awful weather, traffic and leaving beautiful BC!
- Peak: Visiting the mountains, seeing Giraffes and Penguins (couple of my favs), hiking, and stuffing my face with great food!
What was the best thing you ate or drank on the trip?
- Favourite meal: Bannock & STEAK (not at the same time) Haha..
- Favourite drink: As always, Blue Hawaiian.
What was the one MUST DO thing you did on this trip (that you would recommend to others)?
Johnston Canyon – it is so beautiful and worth the hike!
Who did you travel with or to see?
I travelled with my lobster (forever friend) Shanda. I even managed to pop in to see my brother DJ along the way too!
How did you get there?
Roadtrip! Even though I drove the entire way, nothing beats a roadie with your BFF and good tunes!
Meme that best sums up your trip:
Books read/Netflix series devoured:
How would you rate your trip on a scale of 1-10?