Website Analytics in 36 Easy Steps Seminar
Thanks to those of you that were able to attend our first ever technology seminar on website analytics.
From the feedback we got we’ll definitely be doing another one in the future – be sure to sign up for our newsletter (at bottom of page) if you’re interested in attending.
On to the resources and links!
Links and Resources
Here’s a few of the tools and links mentioned in the seminar that you may be interested in:
- http://analytics.blogspot.com – Google’s blog on all things analytics.
- Ego – Analytics tracking app for iPhone/iPod touch and iPad
- http://www.bitly.com – tracking links you post on Twitter/Facebook/etc.
- Dashalytics – Analytics tracking widget for OS X
- Analytics App – for iPhone/iPod touch and for iPad
Did we forget anything? Some questions that you didn’t get answered? Send me an email or leave a comment and we’ll do our best to answer your question.
Want to receive info like this in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to receive our monthly online marketing newsletter and to stay up to date with the happenings at YasTech.