Job Posting: Writing/Communications
Yas is a high-end, energetic web design and development firm in Saskatoon, and we also own and manage a campground reservation system called Let’s Camp. We’re looking for someone to help out with customer communication (emails and calls) and writing for blogs, social media, and guides.
This is not a sales role. I stress this here because it’s always the first thing I (Zack) looked for when I was applying for writing jobs.
We’re hiring for this role because a growing need for support has taken time away from focusing on company growth and improvement.
- Responding to support emails and questions
- Sorting requests into a to-do board (Trello)
- Helping website clients edit their written content as requested
- Helping plan and create content for social media and ads
- Writing blogs on related topics that interest you
- Writing guides for using Let’s Camp
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication
- Ability to Professionally Handle Client Conversations
- Drive to Grow Your Skillset (A lot of what we do comes from what our team has wanted to try like recording video etc.)
- Effective Organizational Skills
Skills That Are an Additional Asset:
- Education or Experience in English, Writing, or Communications
- Adobe Products & Design Talent (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Video Editing (After Effects)
Expectations of Yas:
- Provide company laptop
- Provide training, strategy, and direction
- Competitive benefits packages
Salary to be evaluated based on knowledge and experience.