Job Posting: Web Designer
We’re looking for a fresh new designer to grow with our team! Practical skills in design are the most important aspects for this role, but culture fit is also a large consideration.
The day to day for this role will consist mostly of completing design and website development work for our clients, but the perfect fit will also have an interest in growing their skillset and will be expected to find opportunities to improve the business through personal design initiatives. The team will help with ideas for these sorts of projects like creating video, art for blogs, learning basic coding, designs for interior marketing etc.
This role will have a lot of freedom outside its main tasks, so a self-motivator is an absolute must.
Here are the current Web Designer Tasks:
- Designing Website + App Mockups
- Developing website pages in WordPress with Elementor
- Designing Logos + Other Visual Branding
- Meeting with Clients + Internal Team to strategize on Design. (Design opinions and guidance only; this is not a sales role)
- UI/UX Design
Here are other Web Designer Tasks we’re looking to cultivate and grow, based on the new hire’s talents and interests. The following list is not required for the job, but we want to fully utilize our team and let them grow their talents.
- Video editing
- Filming Video
- 2D Animation
- 3D Animation
- Basic Coding (HTML, CSS)
The tools we use:
- Adobe XD – for mockups
- Adobe Photoshop – for photo manipulation
- Adobe Illustrator – for logos and illustrative work
- Adobe After Effects – for video editing
- WordPress – The base CMS for website creation
- Elementor – A visual builder in WordPress that allows for development without excessive coding
- Choice of Windows or Apple design environments provided
- Must be familiar with WordPress
- Must have experience with website or user interface design with examples
- Must be familiar with Adobe’s suite with exceptional talent in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator