Job Posting: Let's Camp
Sales Manager / Head of Sales
Yas is a high-end, energetic web design and development firm in Saskatoon. We’re looking for someone to step up and take the reigns of our Let’s Camp software sales.
Let’s Camp is an online reservation software and platform for campgrounds that we built in-house. We’ve had good growth to date but it’s time to scale. Check out this software at https://letscamp.ca.
In this sales role, you will have a large impact on the trajectory of Let’s Camp and the future of the company as a whole. Let’s Camp is a major division of our company and the mission is to help people spend more time outdoors. You’d be a key player in making this happen.
- Creating and documenting processes as well as building strategies to grow a sales team
- Prospecting potential leads via phone, in person and video interactions
- Booking and attending sales/demo presentations
- Meeting and building lasting relationships with park owners and mangers
- Organizing and keeping record of schedules, meetings, and interactions using a CRM
- Attending virtual conferences, and in-person tradeshows (post-COVID)
- Reporting to the leadership team
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-5 years experience in software sales
- Experience in digital marketing considered an asset
- Experience in outdoor sales / cold calling considered an asset
- Previous management role an asset
- Ability to consistently hit and exceed target goals
- Familiarity with web applications and SaaS
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to guide and lead changing requirements
- Highly-motivated self-starter with a drive to shape processes around their own skillset
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Expectations of Yas:
- Provide company laptop
- Provide company phone
- Subsidize mileage
- Provide training, strategy, and direction
- Competitive benefits packages
Base salary + incentives. Additional bonuses will be awarded for target sales met. Guaranteed minimum salary.