Job Posting: Marketing Specialist
Yas is a high-end, energetic web design and development firm in Saskatoon, and we also own and manage a campground reservation system called Let’s Camp. We’re looking for someone to help out with developing and implementing a marketing strategy with us.
We’re hiring for this role because marketing has been handled by leadership up until now and there isn’t enough time to commit to doing this the way we want to.
- Working with the leadership and product teams to understand goals and challenges, and form a strategy from there
- Creating and sending out email marketing campaigns
- Identifying marketing opportunities to build into our Let’s Camp software and proposing those ideas to the team
- Helping plan and create content for social media and ads
- Writing blogs or news stories about the product and industry
- Researching competitor/industry/marketing trends to inform our own strategies
- Working with the design team to create marketing collateral
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication
- Drive to Grow Your Skillset (A lot of what we do comes from what our team has wanted to try)
- Effective Organizational Skills
Skills We Can Provide Training For:
- Video Recording/Editing
- Understanding Ads Platforms
- Understanding Email Marketing
Skills That Are an Additional Asset:
- Education or Experience in English, Writing, or Communications
- Design Talent or Experience with Industry Software (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Video Editing (After Effects)
- Experience/Comfort on Social Platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, etc.
Expectations of Yas:
- Provide company laptop
- Provide training, strategy, and direction
- Competitive benefits packages
- RRSP matching program
Salary to be evaluated based on knowledge and experience.