Join me this week as I talk about creating video content for your marketing. As you can tell by my content lately, the video bug has bitten Yas.
Now, like many of you, we didn’t have a bunch of equipment just lying around. Check back for the next video to see what I used to make this makeshift recording studio!
Here are all of the statistics I discuss in the video:
- 35% of users trust online video ads
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week
- By 2022, online videos will make up more than 82% of all consumer internet traffic – 15x higher than in 2017
- 59% of executives say they would rather watch a video than read text
- 65% of people use YouTube to help them solve a problem
- 50% of viewers aged 18-34 said they would stop what they were doing to watch a video from their favorite creator.
- 80% of users recall a video ad they’ve seen in the past month
- 40% of users take action after viewing a video ad
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- A website is 53x more likely to reach the front page of Google if it includes video
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined
- Video Marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year.
- Using the word Video in an email subject line boosts the open rates by 19%
- Video in email leads to a 200-300% increase in clickthrough rates
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users
- Marketers who use video receive 41% more web traffic from search than non-users
- Including video on landing page can increase conversions by 80%
- 88% of video marketers are satisfied with the ROI of video marketing on social media
- 70% of marketing professionals report video converts better than any other medium
Want more tips on improving your website? Check out one of our latest articles, Top 8 Most Important Qualities of a Great Website.